The Lodge Of Sorceresses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Yennefer Of Vengerberg
Yennefer Of Vengerberg
Admin
https://lodgeofsorceresses.kanak.fr

Alchemical Glossary : Everything you should know about Alchemy. Empty Alchemical Glossary : Everything you should know about Alchemy.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:14 pm

Personal Alchemical Glossary, by Yennefer Of Vengerberg

Chapter 1 : Solvents

"Dear sisters and brothers, as professional alchemist, I have decided to share with you my knowledge about the plants and other magical ingredients that you can find all around the world. This will help you, especially if you are a beginner or simply if you missed one trait of an ingredient, to craft some efficient potions. I will also share with you some combinations that i find interesting. This glossary will be updated frequently so keep an eye on this topic." Yennefer

First of all, the first thing you need to know is the result you want to obtain... . If you want to create a poison for your weapon,  then you'll need to use greasy solvents ! If you want to create a potion for whatever reason like boosting your health, stamina or magicka. Even becoming invisible, you'll need water. Don't forget you can't use a solvent or a potion that is superior to your level ! Here's all the types you can use, starting with solvents for potions.

Potions

* Natural Water (An ingredient for crafting level 3 potions / 1500 inspiration) Level 3.
* Clear Water (An ingredient for crafting level 10 potions / 5000 inspiration) Level 10.
* Pristine Water (An ingredient for crafting level 20 potions / 8000 inspiration) Level 20.
* Cleansed Water (An ingredient for crafting level 30 potions / 16000 inspiration) Level 30.
* Filtered Water (An ingredient for crafting level 40 potions / 20000 inspiration) Level 40.
* Purified Water (An ingredient for crafting champion potions / 20000 inspiration) Champion 10.
* Cloud Mist (An ingredient for crafting panacea potions / 20000 inspiration) Champion 50.
* Star Dew (An ingredient for crafting distillate potions / 20000 inspiration) Champion 100.
* Lorkhan's tears (An ingredient for crafting essence potions / 20000 inspiration) Champion 150.

Poisons

* Grease (An ingredient for crafting poisons / 1500 inspiration) Level 3.
* Ichor (An ingredient for crafting poisons / 5000 inspiration) Level 10.
* Slime (An ingredient for crafting poisons / 8000 inspiration) Level 20.
* Gall (An ingredient for crafting poisons / 16000 inspiration) Level 30.
* Terebinthine (An ingredient for crafting poisons / 20000 inspiration) Level 40.
* Pitch-Bile (An ingredient for crafting poisons / 20000 inspiration) Champion 10.
* Tarblack (An ingredient for crafting poisons / 20000 inspiration) Champion 50.
* Night-Oil (An ingredient for crafting poisons / 20000 inspiration) Champion 100.
* Alkahest (An ingredient for crafting poisons / 20000 inspiration) Champion 150.

Where to find ?

I'm sure you know where to find water... but maybe grease is a little more difficult if you are a beginner. Well, you'll have not many other choices but to kill a beast and recover it's grease. I know... yuck. Although, you should know that some champion solvents can be only find in certain zones like the Imperial City, Craglorn, Tel Var Stones and other DLC areas.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum